Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 11, 2008

Anxiously awaiting spring...and the Heart Walk

This winter has been so unlike the winters of the past 5-6 years. If it isn't way below zero, it's snowing! We've gotten more snow this year than in the past 5 years combined, I swear. I keep telling myself that next month is March and most likely there will be a day (or two) that Andrew and I can take the stroller out.

In other news, on Saturday Andrew and I did the annual Heart Walk (at the mall) with my mom (a team from her work was doing it). Andrew sat up in his stroller like a big boy (usually I have it in the reclined position, but thought I'd try him upright). He really liked looking around at all the people! Mom and I are such power walkers that we were passing all kinds of people. Andrew ended up falling asleep and getting a nice, long nap in. We were on the news but it was such a quick shot of the overall team, that I only saw us for a brief moment. There was a large group from my mom's work and there was a sea of faces wearing black t-shirts and I saw little Andrew's bald baby head in the croud. It was cute!

No comments: