Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 16, 2008

Andrew really, really wants the computer cord (the one that goes from the laptop to the battery pack to the wall). He started crying today when I took it away from him. A full-blown temper tantrum where he started to throw himself back (I caught him). I distracted him with the Leap Frog drum and he was fine a minute later.

Child-proofing the house has to happen soon and there is a lot to do...due to the fact that my hubby has junk EVERYWHERE. Sigh.....

Also, I have a really cute video of Andrew dancing and as soon as I size it down, I'll get it uploaded to Photobucket and then put it on here. It's so cute!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I didn't do too much baby proofing to be honest.

Anything that was dangerous - chemicals, meds, electricity - yeah, I babyproofed. But for everything else, my babyproofing was just to teach the girls to not touch things they aren't allowed to touch.

My point is - depending on what you do, babyproofing doesn't have to be a daunting task - so good luck!

Anonymous said...

I still have to babyproof too. Lex has shown me that corners are no good (big goose egg). I did the dangerous stuff but I guess I have more to do.

Cate