Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

I feel like total crap.

I am on my 2nd cold in less than a month. All I have done since Thursday is blow my nose (seriously, my wastebasket at work here is overflowing with tissues). It's one of those head colds so the pressure is there and annoying. I was only well for about a week in-between these two colds. I feel exhausted from being pregnant anyway, and to add this on top of it is even more exhausting. This weekend I napped when my kids did and I am here at work feeling like I could take another nap. Only I can't, so it really sucks! I am not one to complain (you, my loyal readers, know that), so when I do, I mean serious business. ;)

1 comment:

Molly said...

I'm in the exact same boat and it SUH-UCKS!!!.

I so rarely get sick and now I've gotten two colds in a row. Maybe it's because David brought something home from preschool, which he's only been in for a week.

Yuck.