Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not much to report

I'm holding steady and 34 weeks + 2 days along right now. Yesterday, I had an appointment with one of the 2 midwives I've been seeing. I love how in-depth the midwives are as opposed to when I saw an OB my first pregnancy and I felt like a new patient some of the appointments (who are you?).

A summary:

- My BP is still great (104/64)
- Weight gain is good, even though I'm up 32 lbs. (remember, I started out 10 lbs. below my normal weight)
- Baby's heartrate was between 140-150
- Fundal height was 34 cm (so, perfect for 34w1d)
- Head is LOW (no wonder I'm peeing every 45 minutes), with the back on my right side of my uterus and the butt on top -- yay for still being head-down!
- No swelling to report.
- I go back in 2 weeks and then the appointments are weekly from 38 weeks on.

I am tired, not so much because of being pregnant, but because I sometimes go to bed late. I am sure I'm not the only one with an internet addiction?! Things are going well at work -- a little slow and boring lately, but it gives me time to prepare for my leave (I will again be taking the maximum time off, 12 weeks, even though it's unpaid except for any PLV I have accrued -- which will be around 3 weeks). It's been hotter than a Baghdad Barbeque here -- serious heat indices, which makes me appreciate air conditioning so much! My kids are little adorables. I love them so much. They are both enjoying swimming this summer. I like to think that my daughter is such an advanced little fish due to her waterbirth. :)

No comments: