Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My three beauties

Every day, at least once a day, I look at my children and think about how incredibly blessed I am. For as long as I can remember, I always wanted something to love. For awhile, pets seemed to fill that craving. But once I became a mother, my life truly changed and it divided into two "chapters": life before kids, which is seemily insignificant besides my wonderful memories with my mother and siblings and other family, and life after kids, which is super awesome, greater than I ever imagined, and my reason for existence. I live for these kids and everything I do is for these kids. If I should ever leave this earth unexpectedly, I would like my children to know that I loved them more than anything on this earth and nothing filled my heart more than them. ♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jameson, Holiday, 2011

If I could have somehow taken a peek forward 10 years ago and seen that these beautiful children would be my future, I'd have lived every moment without trepidation or fear, knowing that my future was bright and I need not worry. Now that I'm there, I now know that every step I have taken has led me to here. For that I am grateful: fate certainly was perfect for us.

------
All photos are copyrighted material and may not be used by anyone under any circumstances.

No comments: