Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I took the day off...

It's a gorgeous day. Daddy, Andrew, and me are going to take a family bike ride. We have one of those bike trailers for Andrew. We only go down streets that aren't traffic-heavy and bike trails. Even though Daddy has logged thousands of miles of biking and is extra-cautious, it's the drivers on the road I don't trust (read: teenage girls texting on cell phones while singing along with 3 of her friends in the car).

This pic is for Nancy! It's my diaper stash drying on the clothesline (that's not all of it; I still had 5-6 fresh ones in the house, plus the one Andrew was wearing):


Daddy took some pics of us outside yesterday too!



1 comment:

nancy said...

a little intimidating. That's a lot all at once.

Do you still have disposables to use if you don't have a c lean one ready? Or are you able to stay ahead of it?