Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're going cloth, baby!

The other day I ordered a dozen Bum Genius 3.0 cloth diapers. They get rave reviews from my online friends who CD. They have velcro fasteners and look like disposable diapers (except they come in cool colors). There is a fleece insert that goes inside in the pocket (the BG diapers fall into the 'pocket diapers' category).

We've just been doing some research and decided to give it a try. I think the diapers look adorable. We also hang all our laundry out on the line because we're awesome that way (minus the winter. I don't do it when it's below 40 degrees), so I'm looking forward to washing the diapers too!

Once I give these a try, if I love them, I'm ordering at least a dozen more. Why mess around with different types if I find one brand I like? Most people say they don't have problems with leaks on these.

The dipes should be here by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Catie said...

Sounds awesome. I can't convince the hubby to give it a shot (well that and I don't have a washer or dryer right now so that would be a lot of time at the mat...). Let me know how you like em, maybe when we move...