Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2009

Subway Robots.

I've noticed within the past few months, whenever I walk into Subway (any of their locations), the person working says, "Welcome to Subway" each time the door opens. They don't say it with any real voice inflection, and they usually don't look up from what they were doing. I was in one day and it was super busy, so the Sandwich Artist kept saying it. They may as well drop it! That's my opinion. The Subway CEO must have mandated a greeting, and they're just fulfilling his request.

The other thing that irks me is the fact that they always ask you if it's "for here or to go". Um, does it matter? They still put it in a bag. I see no difference in the technique when I eat in versus taking it with.

Weird.

I like their food though! Although effective today, not all regular foot-longs are $5, just a select few. It sucks. This is to forewarm you all--those of you who don't want to pay $6 for a turkey breast and ham like I did today for lunch.

OMG, RIGHT NOW, the commercial is on. Sick of it! Love the food. What a connundrum.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what about how they put the meat on top of the veggies? OMGosh that irks me! PUT THE FREAKING MEAT ON THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!