Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So many photo posts lately, I know!

It's just that I've been spending my whole maternity leave snuggling and feeding Elise, playing with Andrew, and not doing much else, besides taking pictures. :)

Here are some more lovely ones!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, I know, so many pics of Andrew kissing her! Seriously, it's all he does! He wuvs her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite color Knickernappies on her (although I have 28 of their diapers in 6 different colors. I love them!)! My husband likes the yellow (butter) ones the best.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Catie said...

You can never have too many photo posts! Andrew's love of his little sister is just too precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my LORD, the kissing pictures SLAY me!!! They are so cute together. :-)

The Farmers Wife said...

What cuties!! I am so jealous!

Birdee said...

Sorry I'm such a crappy blogger and commenter. These pics are to die for. I'll bet you are lovin just kissin the crap out of those sweet cheeks and lips. Your kids are so gorgeous!