Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank you, everyone!

I really do need to get over the mommy guilt thing when I do stuff for myself. There's the life before kids, and then there's the life that started on August 25, 2007, when Andrew was born. That's THE life I am living and loving and it's so strange how life changes and evolves but now I could never go back. Anyhow, because I work full-time, I do feel that I should be with my children the rest of the time so I think that plays into my guilt. I need to work on that a little, so thanks for making me feel normal! I'm glad I'm not alone.

2 comments:

bellastar said...

Hi I dont know you but I read your blog and Yea Having kids doeschange eveything but you need to have "alone" time to be a beter mom to your kids. I was like that also when i first had my daughter but being to to attached makes it harder on you when they grow up. good luck

Catie said...

I feel the same sort of guilt and some days are much worse since Lex is considered special needs. But I remember that being around adults all day at work makes me a better mama because I don't want to strangle his temper tantrum having tush all the time. :)