Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to . . . my family?

Photobucket

To all my loyal readers, I love you. I am able to share with you news that I cannot share yet with my friends in real life or even my extended family. So this news is TOP SECRET and I think one or two of you are Facebook friends with me, so thank you for helping me keep this quiet until further notice.

We weren't really planning on having a third child, but we didn't do a whole lot to prevent it, and we found out on Friday that we are expecting. I have taken now five tests (and still have 2 more to use up, muhuhahaha) and the line is getting darker. I am also now starting to get that constant hungry feeling that is familiar.

Now, I am saying this with caution, because those of you who have been following me for a long-time know that I have had 2 losses, one of them being early and the other one being not so early (found out at 12 weeks), so I am in limbo right now. I'm praying for a healthy and sticky bean.

This one is due 8/29/2011, four days after Andrew's 4th birthday. Elise will be 18 months.

I can handle this, right? My friend (whom I met online when I was pregnant with Elise) has told me, "you were born to be a mom", and it was one of the greatest compliments ever received.

Behold!
Photobucket
13 and 14 dpo


So with that, I bring you Christmas cheer and tidings for the New Year -- may you get everything you want this year, whatever it may be. Please join me for the ride into my third (and final, yikes!) pregnancy.

9 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Wowee, so exciting!!!! What a great Christmas present. :-) I wish you a very sticky little bean and an easy pregnancy. Congrats!

Carrie R. said...

Oh wow! Congats Sarah!! How exciting! I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

BeckyMuller said...

yea!! congrats!

Miley said...

~*~*~STICKY VIBES~*~*~

and congrats!

Catie said...

Congrats! I agree with the sentiment that you were born to be a mom! Sending lots of sticky vibes. Can't wait to hear how this pregnancy goes.

rocket.queen. said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm grinning so huge for you. <3

Sarah said...

Thank you all! :)

Birdee said...

Holy Cow! I'm so stinking excited!!!
Congrautlations Sarah!!

Laura said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Sending lots of sticky vibes! How exciting! :)