Anyway, I just thought I'd run through what's new, for my readers who still read this boring rag of a blog!
- Elise took her first steps on January 21st, a week shy of 11 months. She now walks more than she crawls and enjoys walking across the room.
- She waved "bye-bye" to me when I went back to work yesterday after lunch! We really didn't teach her to wave, so I think she may have picked up on it from Andrew. It was really cute.
- Elise will turn 1 on February 27th. It's so hard to believe!
- Andrew has had a recent growth spurt. Pants that fit him just before Christmas are now an inch or two too short. He's also up to 34.5 pounds! His appetite is still great. He regularly requests asparagus and I would dare to say it's his favorite food. I think he just consumes more calories because he's always jumping, running; fidgeting.
- I am at 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant and feeling good yet. I'm very blessed that things are going so well! On Monday, Valentine's Day, I will see my midwife for the first time this pregnancy, and we will also listen to the heartbeat. I am so excited, both to hear the HB and to see Glenda again! She gave me a huge hug after my last post-partum appointment and I had tears in my eyes as I told her I'd probably never see her again. How happy she will be to see me!
- Winter sucks in Wisconsin, but at least the Packers won the Super Bowl. It may possibly have lifted the moods of most Wisconsinites, especially those experiencing the Winter Blues.
That's about it! Hope I didn't bore you all to death.