Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2009

Everything goes in the bathtub....

At least that's what Mr. Andrew man thinks! The other day when DH was relaxing in the bathtub, he had his laptop sitting on the floor. Andrew was going to drop it in the tub! He said he also wanted to drop my hair dryer (unplugged) in there, but he couldn't lift it up over the ledge all the way to drop it. I have found receipts, wipes, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, and just about anything else you can think of in my bathtub.

Oh, and the other day, he got ahold of the toothbrush holder (he is tall and can reach further and further onto the vanity). I found the holder, DH's toothbrush, and Andrew's toothbrush on the living room floor but could not find mine. I searched all over--in his room, in the plants, under the couch...finally I had an "ah-ha" moment. I opened the basement door and there it was, lying on the 2nd stair. Andrew loves to shove things underneath that door. I hope I don't need to stick a bag there to start collecting his offerings!

Oh, and I also found two spoons stashed behind the t.v. on the entertainment center. It reminded me of a squirrel burying his nuts for the winter.

No comments: