I am stealing this from Nancy. :)
1. Who was your first prom date? Brian. I just adored him. I had a crush on him for several years, and when he asked me, I was over the moon. Silly girl, I should have known that he really wanted to go just as friends! He is now married with kids and works as a dentist.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? We are Facebook friends, but he is hardly on there--too busy.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Smirnoff Ice. I refuse to drink beer or straight-up hard liquor. I am such a lightweight. If I have two margaritas, I am pretty darn buzzed! Because of my migraines, I was never able to get too drunk, but there is apparently a picture of me at my 5 year reunion, "pole dancing" by this big tent. People could not believe I was the same person because I was pretty quiet in high school; after my parents' divorce, it's like I opened up and just spoke my mind.
4. What was your first job? Age 17, working at Quillin's (grocery store) in the deli. Yes, complete crappy job, minimum wage included. I had to clean chickens (get the guts out) and put them on spiggots in the rotisserie spinner. I also had to make salads and do dishes. I only worked there for three months before quitting to spend time with my boyfriend (now hubby) but I told them it was to "focus on school".
5. What was your first car? Interesting fact about me, I didn't get my license until 23! My first car was a 1997 Nissan Sentra. I just sold it to my brother this summer, actually. It had been our 2nd car, but we hardly used it. The reason why I waited so long to get my license: sort-of a long story. I went through driver's ed in high school (paying for it myself, at the insistence of my dad), got my learner's permit, and then when it came time to practice driving, he would not let me. WOULD NOT. So, my six lessons provided by driving school were not enough for me to pass the test. What an ass. So, I gave up. Eventually met my hubby (then BF), who picked me up every single day after school, dropping me off at curfew time. I spent every single weekend with him too. Basically, I didn't even live at home my senior year (Dad told me if I did get my license, I'd be paying for the increase in his car insurance, and no, I would not be allowed to ever take the van). So, college came. I always lived within walking/biking distance. Finally, after I graduated college, I decided to get my license.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? We just added more minutes to our Tracfone last night; nobody has texted yet today. I leave it home with the hubby during the day because I can't use a cell phone at work anyway, so what's the point?
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Andrew. He woke up at 3:30 a.m. and was in his crib saying, "more? more? mama? more?", which means he wants boobie. I am trying to wean him, but it's hard.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? At my first school, it was Mrs. Flury (she was nice), then we moved to a different town and I had Mrs. Prunty (she was mean).
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? 20? We took our first cruise in 2001, and that would have been January, so I didn't turn 21 until summer.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Heather, and no, we lost touch. I still think about her and I have seen her once or twice in the store, but I am always afraid people won't recognize me and then they'll think I'm a stalker freak if I say something.
11. Where was your first sleepover? Heather's. My mom had to come get me in the middle of the night because it was storming and I was scared. They had this ship in a storm painting in their bathroom and I thought the storm meant a tornado was coming. I had this irrational fear of tornadoes as a kid.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Andrew!
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? I would have been in my friend's wedding, but she asked me in January, after I had found out I was expecting the first baby, and the wedding was in May and I didn't want to be a bother with dresses and not knowing what size to buy and all. EDIT: I was only thinking bridesmaids and after reading friends' posts, I was like, "doh"! I was a flower girl in my uncle's umteenth wedding (the guy is a womanizer and an embezzler; thank goodness he's on my dad's side so I don't have to see him; he's a creepy "check out your niece" uncle) when I was 5. I was also in my aunt's wedding right around that same age (with my sister).
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Fed Andrew.
15. What was the first concert you went to? I went to a Faith Hill concert before she was even big, back when I actually listened to country.
16. First tattoo? Tattoo virgin here!
17. First piercing? Just ears at age 9.
18. First foreign country you went to? Our first cruise we went to The Bahamas, St. Thomas, and Puerto Rico.
19. First movie you remember seeing? Our aunt and uncle took us to The Land Before Time. I think I was 8. My dad would never pay for us to go to a movie, so I didn't see a whole lot of them unless I was with friends.
20. What state did you first live in? Wisconsin, then Minnesota, and now Wisconsin again. However, we are literally right on the border.
21. Who was your first room mate? Rob, I moved out at age 18 with him (again, not wanting to pay rent to my dad to stay in the house when I was "an adult".
22. When was your first detention? I never had detention, but I did get a yellow slip in 6th grade for yawning during class! I did one of those loud yawns out of habit, not even realizing I did it. The teacher thought I was doing it to be rude. My mom just laughed when I showed it to her to sign. I was not a troublemaker!
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I'd love to be able to dance better.
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Hopefully all of you!