Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

2nd beta was at 7:30 this morning.

I really got to thinking. So, my 13 dpo hCG was 33. But that was at 7:45 a.m., which is almost practically (like that?) 12dpo. Really, a lot of the 13 dpo values are probably drawn later in the day. I was probably halfway between 12 and 13 dpo.

On Tuesday, I got my results at 1:00 p.m. (Central Time), so I should know today's in the next two hours. (I have already e-mailed them to make sure they had my work number; I also indicated that I was nervous, so if they could call me as soon as they had them, that'd be great.)

In other news, Andrew is saying many, many more words--new ones all the time. He normally says "Drew" for Andrew, but yesterday he said his full name.

He copies my voice inflection also! I notices that when I say "hi", I say, "Hiii"--the first part is really high pitched. Andrew does the exact same thing. He picked up his xylophone magnetic puzzle piece out of his alphabet book, put it to his ear, and said, "Hiiii", which is what he normally does with his hand (cell phone = hand on ear). What a cute little dork!

I am drunk on Prometrium right now--seriously trippy--but that's okay. It's fun to be drunk at work anyway; makes life interesting (you know how when you're drunk and you turn your head, your eyes seem delayed compared to your motions? Yeah, that....)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have noticed that brady has picked something up from me that I never really noticed I do too much.

For example, kid is digging in the garbage can, I say "aaackkk" and tell him its icky. Anytime he does something that is icky, I say "aacckkk". Now... everytime he throws something away he says "aacckk" and shakes his head. And anytime I say icky, he replys "aacckk". It is wonderfully cute!