Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

Maybe?

I might have some slight nausea going on, as long as I'm not imagining it. In previous pregnancies, around 6 weeks, I end up getting this hungry feeling in my stomach. Hopefully it's not all in my head. I was eating yogurt with Andrew this morning and I could barely eat any, but I forced myself to anyway.

I have a pee stick in my purse and I'm going to go in a little bit to the staff bathroom and use it. I haven't peed on one since Friday night, so...

Updating post to add:

26 dpo, 6/29/09

8 comments:

Sarah said...

you've gone mad! are you almost out of pee sticks?

Sarah said...

I picked up a 3-pack this morning. Trust me, it helps me out. Last time when I had my loss I was 8 weeks along--no spotting, bleeding, nothing. If my line stays dark, I can be at ease. :)

Morgan Owens said...

I understand your comfort in taking the HPT's, I did the same thing. Everything is going to be fine girl!

nancy said...

forive me, i am behind... but it that supposed to be so light? What the cross line darker before? Or just hadn't gotten there yet?

Sarah said...

Nancy, look closer--the vertical line is the test line. When it gets this dark, it sucks the dye away from the control line. :)

Sarah said...

The + tests are different than the vertical line tests because with the + tests, the horizontal line appears regardless.

nancy said...

Yup, I relooked and totally understand now. They switch up thw direction of the control line from square to circle window.

You've got a nice dark test there!

Anonymous said...

That is a SERIOUSLY dark line! :-)

And I, too, can understand the comfort in peeing on a stick. I did it myself for quite some time. My DH laughed at me but I needed that extra reassurance.