Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy 6 months, Elise!

Well, we had a busy weekend. I was in my friend's wedding and we traveled up to the Cities to attend it. We had so much fun! Andrew stayed with my mom and he had more fun there than he probably would have had at the wedding. My husband got pretty drunk, and those who know him know that Drunk Rob is a different guy than Regular Rob, so it was pretty awesome to see him out on the dance floor. He would NOT be able to do it sober. He kept grabbing drinks off the table, left unattended by other people in the wedding party. He had many glasses of champagne and wine. I had a few sips of champagne, but kept it G-rated for the most part. OH WAIT. I did flash someone. No, that's not what happened, but hen I was changing into my dress at the church, the photographer (a friend of the bride and groom) walked right in and I was just in my panties. He saw everything else! Yikes. He quickly dashed out of the room, apologizing, but I was so embarrassed! Oh well! Gotta have some silly story from a wedding to remember it by, right?

I didn't want to forget to acknowledge Elise turning 6 months this past Friday, so I will share some pics I took of her. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months, Elise!!