Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 31, 2012

Mr. Jameson's 1 year well check

This is for my own records in case I need to go back and check, so feel free to ignore this post if baby stats bore you. ;)

Weight: 20 lbs, 14 oz (20th percentile)
Length: 28.5" long (9th percentile) -- compared to Andrew at a year, and holy shiznit, Andrew was 2 inches longer
Head is in the 50th percentile at  46.6 cm (WTF, what is a cm anyway? LOL).

Basically, a top heavy baby (like Baby Tumbles Surprise, remember that thing? LOL, I used to baby-sit for a girl who had one) who smiles all the time, who is very calm, and who growls on command (I "taught" him this while nursing. I would growl and he eventually growled back).

He has a few words: "Mama", "Dada", and "Nom" (that's for food, which he started around 10 months. He didn't want the purees at all so we started with raspberries and he now eats all kinds of food: chicken, broccoli, fruit, etc. -- he sees food and he gos, "Nom!" and wants to try everything.

Still nursing (no surprise with me for those of you who have been following me long enough), along with his sister, who is 2.5.

His nickname is "James", which is not pronounced as it reads but more like "Jaymis" or "Jamus". :) I love him. ♥

No comments: