Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two nights in a row!

If we can make it three, I will feel confident that this is a lasting trend. Last night I put him in there at 9:00 p.m. and he slept until 7:00 a.m. in his crib. I can't believe he night weaned himself! Amazing, because I thought he would be one of those kids who wanted to go to age three.

The odd thing is, I now have to train myself to sleep longer. I didn't go to sleep until after midnight, and I was wide awake at 5:00 a.m. Of course, it might help if I get those curtains up in my room so the sun doesn't blind me in the morning. The (outdoor) birds are also extremely loud in the morning. I wish I could drape blankets over them, like I do my birds' cages at night. They "sleep in" until I uncover them before leaving for work.

I wouldn't mind having my boobies back, at least at night. The after work feeding is actually comforting to me, as well as to him. :)

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Yay for sleep! Good luck getting it yourself.

I think it's kind of weird to admit but I miss nursing Scarlett.