Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh, the stuff that goes on at home while I'm at work...

The hubby just called me and Andrew went running full force into the kitchen. I think he was intending to stop himself with the sliding glass door. The only problem was that it was open! He kept going, landing outside. It's about a foot-and-a-half drop, because one of DH's (extremely slow to complete) projects is putting a couple steps off the back of the house (we used to have a deck, which he tore off before Andrew was born). Andrew cried a little (he landed in the rocks), but is otherwise okay.

INSERT BIG EYEROLL HERE. None of this shit happens when I'm home. I'm glad he's okay, and this is kind-of slightly maybe funny, but my annoyance trumps the humor in this situation.

5 comments:

Catie said...

Of course it happens while you are at work, that way you can't full out yell at DH with a crying baby in your arms... but definitely a boys will be boys moment.

Rachel said...

I'm sorry to inform you that your annoyance does not trump my humor. :D I LOL'd.

Rachel said...

I'm glad he's ok. I am still LOLing though.

Sarah said...

those little plans that they make, intending to fix something, and here you are 2 years later and it still isnt done! DUMBASS!

Your right tho- that stuff never happens when mommy is home, there is a logical reason for that too! we are paying attention to the details!

Sarah said...

Thanks, ladies.... :)