Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Andrew's alphabet...

goes like this: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, M, X, Y; Z.

He can say, "double" and "you" but I think he honestly thinks we are wrong when we correct him and say, "W". He will keep smiling and repeat, "M...M...M". He hates "W" and even tore up that page, and that page only, in his alphabet animals book.

He will even say, "M" if we go through the alphabet and have him repeat the letters back to us, without him even seeing the letter. He can't be tricked!

It's funny and cute at the same time!

Really, though, looking at it from his point of view, it really does not make sense to have two letters in the alphabet that look so similar, one of them just being flipped.

Andrew gets so excited when we go out because he will shout out letters (just the other night, we were at the grocery store, which happens to be big enough to have aisles named A-Z, plus 1-some high up number in the 20s).

In other news, I have my 28 week OB appointment today at 3:00. It's just with the nurse, but that's okay--they are sometimes more thorough than the doctor. I have to do the GD test, but that's okay--it isn't all dreaded for me like people make it out to be (last time I chugged the orange drink and told them I'd drink another if they wanted me to). I am kind-of scared to step on the scale because I know I have gained. :(

1 comment:

nancy said...

28 weeks? Seriously. I don't understand how quickly your pregnancy is going!

His alphabet skills are awesome. Even if he doesn't like W. heh.