Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 27, 2009

18 month well check

Andrew had just woken up from his nap as I walked in the door (took a late lunch today to take Andrew to his appointment). Therefore, he was in a good mood for the appointment, which is what I wanted. He impressed the NP with his cuteness, I think! He was flirting with her, doing his fake laugh, and repeating words as I'd say them to him. :)

He now weighs 23.2 lbs. and is 32 3/4 inches tall, which equates to the 15th percentile for weight and 60th for height. No concern, as she said it's normal for them to lose some weight once they start moving and grooving. Not to mention, she said we had the genetics to have a tall, lean boy (Daddy is 6'2" and 140 lbs.; I am 5'7" and 128 lbs.).

He also got an animal book--yay! I told them he doesn't like toys, but he loves his books.

1 comment:

nancy said...

My kids always loved books too. Well, they still love them.

:)

Good job at growing, Mr Andrew!

(oh - and from all of the convos we've had lately - andrew is totally on the "i'll-go-out-of-my-way-to-tell-you-how-fucking-cute-he-is" side of cuteness. No need to even wonder if he's not cute!)