Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 17, 2009

Picture thread.

There was a wedding shower yeserday for my future sister-in-law (the wedding is two weeks from tomorrow. She will marry my little brother!). My mom threw the shower and I got this cute pic of her and her sister. My mom is on the left, and my aunt (my godmother) is on the right. They are enjoying wine, although my aunt isn't quite the enthusiast my mom is. My mom's favorite wines are red wines, and of the reds she really likes red zinfandel. I believe she is drinking Merlot here, though. Doesn't she look damn good for 49???


Here I am at 8 weeks. I look smaller than I did at 6 weeks, but that was all bloat. I know it was. So, this is probably a more true representation. I can't wait until I'm actually showing!


Finally, here is Andrew being silly. He put the whole grapevine in his mouth, and wanted to eat it that way. Silly boy!


He is growing up so fast! I bought him these cute size 6 sandals when we were in Florida just 6 months ago, and he has already outgrown them! When I bought them, his toes had plenty of room to grow. Well, now his toes are hanging over the edge by about 1/3 of an inch, so I bought him new sandals. Well, I couldn't find sandals in size 7 (the stores don't have CRAP right now), so I got him baby crocs. They're actually cute, even though I'm not a huge fan of crocs and don't own any myself.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

has his little bum grown yet? or is he in itsy bitsy diapers still? :-) Brady is in 5's for diapers, and 5's for shoes. He has been in 5's for shoes forever it seems like!

To your last post, yes, MS came and went freqently for me during pg#1. It was non-existant in this pg. Both were stressful to me.

Sarah said...

Thank you, Sarah. He is still in size 3 diapers! :) With room to grow, at least with the Target brand.

Sarah said...

He seems to get longer and taller but not rounder. :)

Birdee said...

If it's what I'm thinking of, my son HATES Crocs, he says they piss him off just looking at them. Funny eh? I've thought of getting myself a pair. Guess I won’t unless I want to go around pissing him off. (lol)
Your mom looks fabulous!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Birdee! :)

Rachel said...

Given his parents, there is no way Andrew will ever be round! ;) He is so darn cute. I want to give him a million kisses.

Your mom is super pretty. My mom is a wine enthusiast also. I think they'd get along quite well!

Sarah said...

in responce to the question/comment you left on my blog...

I do remember when Brady and I met you and Andrew, one little boy being fond of the others bottle! ;)

My boy seems to be slimming, he is back into the bum genius's!

As for the BIG u/s- it was scheduled, and a week or so before it I had those minor complications and they did an u/s- Chris wasnt there.... so I didnt find out the sex. And then they canceled my BIG u/s. So.... it will be a surprise. oh well! not much I can do about that I guess.

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of Crocs myself. But I must admit, seeing them on little tiny feet? SUPER cute!

Sarah said...

crocs are ok on little feet, they are actually cute!

On big, adult feet- they are only ok in certain applications.... such as something you slip on quick at your door to run out and get the mail in. However they should never be viewed on big adult feet in public!

Yes, I have 1 pair- they are fabulous for quickly running outside in the morning to water all my plants because if my feet get wet I can just towel them off rather then having soggy feeling shoes all day!

BeckyMuller said...

I LOVE crocs on little kids...I get caden a pair every year...this year he also got croc flip flops! Love the pictures...I couldn't wait to show either...I bet you'll pop in the next month! Although with Addison I wore non maternity jeans until 19 weeks or so...

Hollister said...

lt. rt. lt... is she in the colored top or the pale striped one?
Andrew is soo cute.

Sarah said...

Holly, my mom is the one with the longer hair, with the lighter (non print) shirt. :)